Tuesday 5 October 2010

Visual Story Telling

I now understand my timetable so it's not just a bunch of rooms & groups. My course consists of 2 modules design practise 1 ( for first half year dp2 in second half) in which we have modules & seminars. We are split into 3 groups the first half of the year consisting of Animation, Interactive Space & Film. We do each for 3 weeks and then change. I am in group 2 so atm I am studying Interactive Space. The other module is Context in which we also have lectures & seminars.

In my DP1 seminar we rearranged images from 1000 frames of the Hitchcock film 'Vertigo' into a sequence of 5 images which I tried to make follow a linear narrative. For homework I was set to take my own photos & produce 3 sequences of 5 photos. Some include people & some include just objects. Sequence 3 was actually meant to be a meal but seeing as the dog ate it whilst I was getting a drink, chocolate & coke had to do :)

Highlight The Love



Stupidly Addictive

Hungry For Pulp Fiction

2 comments: