Friday 8 October 2010

Linking Through Association

Welcome to our house!


Click the doorbell to come in & play!



Hi i'm George! And i'm Luca! We are twins!



Do you want to play a game?! Click on George if you do!



Let's go upstairs & play!



I know what we can play!



I spy with my little eye something beginning with T!



Click on what George is thinking of!


Yes toys!


Luca is bored of this game!


Let's play hide & seek!
1 2 3 4...


He won't find me here!


FOUND YOU!


My turn to count!



I can't find George anywhere!


It's time for our dinner now !



Bye! come again soon!



So this is my first attempt at linking through association, I had the idea in my head but to be honest when putting it into practical mode it didn't work as well as I wanted. It was made in mind for a young audience therefore the characters used are young so they can relate to them. However, it was hard photographing George & Luca and getting them to do what I wanted them to do as they were a bit to young to understand. I think for future reference it would be easier to work with objects & not people.

2 comments:

  1. your start is very similar to mine ha :) i havent used people apart from my boyfriend's hand every now and again! it is a lot easier that way isnt it? :P is this what youre going to be using? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked it and with a bit more 'interaction design' can imagine it working well.

    ReplyDelete