Friday 8 October 2010

Seminar Work

Yesterday I had a 3 hour seminar with Simon Perkins. First of all we had a look at some of the photos from the visual story telling. The feedback I got on mine was that the shots weren't varied enough, I could have used a range of mid shots, close up and different angles to show emotion. I also need to show that time has elapsed if the photos don't lead straight on e.g " 2 weeks later". The pulp fiction sequence was my first and I changed the setting in almost every shot which lacks consistency & is confusing for the audience.

I have now been set the task to create a sequence for continuity. I need to make 15 images relate to each other & they can't be too different from the previous image. I have a few ideas..

My twins brothers playing " I spy with my little eye"
Making a cup of tea
Tie shoe laces up.

I will have a go at taking some photos and then put them on the blog :)

We also learnt about the idea of branching.


This is the idea where you make the decision to get to a smaller decision. There are multiple options for decision. This is what we have to do with our final project, photos that tell a story by branching out.

No comments:

Post a Comment