Wednesday 27 October 2010

First Day At Animation

Today was my first seminar of animation & to put it simply I found it the most frustrating thing I have ever had to do. What made it even worse was that everyone seemed to really get the hang of it haa.

We had the task to make the word JELLY animate. We had instuctions on paper to follow and even then I managed to mess it up:


Andy then gave me a bit of help and I understood the basics of using text and making it bend etc. I have to use print screen shots to show you what I did as I havent got a clue how to upload it to youtube even though I have seen it on others blogs so it is possible.






I have tried so many times to download the 3dsmax software at home but for some reason it won't install & it would really help if it would as i need to practice about with it.

Tomorrow I have a drawing lesson which I have no idea how that will go seeing as all I can draw is stick people.

NOT enjoying animation at the minute aha, I don't like a challenge I like to be able to do things & do them well :(

1 comment:

  1. speak to andy about what you are doing when installing. no doubt he can help you. remember only the first two years are frustrating!

    ReplyDelete