Monday 25 October 2010

Making New Maps... Hmmmmm

Simon emailed us to tell us that he uploaded the projects to makingnewmaps.com which if you go on can see i look beautiful in my photo nawttttttt. Simon also said in the email that I was a good example of how to do it wrong as i had named my html pages with capitals so they couldnt find my images in my documents ha trust meee.

here is the link to my final intercative space: http://www.makingnewmaps.com/maps/Hollie_Ferguson/index.html

I still have this damn powerpoint to do & have left it until last minute because I dont really have a clue what to doooo?!

Also annoyed that I had my 12th driving test on friday but couldn't do it as My counterpart of my licence literallly has vanished off the surface of the earth so that was a nice £80 down the drain and a nice waiting list until feb 2011 until next tests. brilllliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment