Wednesday 20 October 2010

Pecha Kucha?!

For my seminar in context on Tuesday I have been set the task to create a powerpoint of 20 slides lasting a minute. I can only use images & not once say directly what the practise is. Aghh sounds pretty confusing?! So I went back on to the powerpoint it was set & noticed at the top is said Pecha Kucha.

I googled this and there was a website about it - www.pecha-kucha.org

Pecha Kucha is japanese for chit chat.

"PechaKucha 20x20 is a simple presentation format where you show 20 images, each for 20 seconds. The images forward automatically and you talk along to the images."

This is basically what I have been set to do. To have images that mean something to me about my design process. I am going to have a go at the presentation tonight to show to the class & Jools on Tuesday. I will upload it to my blog when done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment