Saturday 16 October 2010

My Multimedia

For my context module I have been set the task to talk about a multimedia project I use & enjoy.

When I first got my phone on contract the iPhone wasn't as popular as it is now so I went for a basic phone with a two year contract. The iPhone then became more in demand & everyone seemed to have one. As I still had my contract I brought an ipod touch. It basically has the same features as an iphone minus the texting & calling.

Designed by Apple, the ipod allows me to download apps such as games - doodle jump which is crazily addictive. Social apps such as facebook which I am on all the time :) "whatsapp" which allows me to text/send messages to other people on the iphone/ipod/blackberry. The wifi feature allows me to connect to my internet connection at home ( or wherever there is one for free or I know the password ) & use the internet.

I store all my photos on the ipod touch & it has features such as weather, calender, mail & maps.

The most obvious reason for the ipod is music :) I currently have about 1000 songs which I listen to all the time on train journeys to uni.

Like the iphone there are upgrades I have the 3rd generation ipod touch but they have recently released a new one which now enables users to use video call to each other. People may say it's pointless as it is a product inbetween an ipod & iphone but Apple upgrade their products all the time, so it may seem like a better version of the ipod but now the new ipod has been released people are wanting to buy it so at the end of the day apple still make the money they want :)

I am hoping to get the iPhone when my contract runs out at the start of 2011 but won't be letting my ipod touch go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment