Thursday 14 October 2010

Interactive Space Assignment

In todays seminar with Simon we used the images I put on my blog of the narrative sequence in to practice with html. We used dreamweaver to link the photos together which made me start thinking about my final ideas.

here is a screen shot of dreamweaver & how it works with html:



I think the idea of hide and seek works well for interactive space but using my twin brothers was pretty frustrating so i may use an object to represent a person such as a doll or barbie. I found it quite easy to use dreamweaver today but all my photos only linked on to one more, I think when I come to the final project and have an image that could lead to two images things may be a bit complicated.

Over the weekend I am going to draw up a rough storyboard and upload it to the blog & then take photos for tuesdays seminar in which I can get started on linking together & then Andrew / Simon will be on hand for when things get tricky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment