Tuesday 19 October 2010

Interactive Space Assignment

I had a 4 hour gap inbetween my lecture & seminar today so started to get to work with the final interactive space project. I added html to each photo on dreamweaver & so far so good! I had the problem of not knowing how to put text on the photo on dreamweaver so i edited in photoshop first, however I have uploaded a photo without adding text and realised it needs text but it has so many html codes leading to different pages I am hoping Andrew can help me in the seminar to add text on dreamweaver.

I used the photos posted in the previous blog & changed them to size 1024 x 768. It was quite frustating to work out what photo linked to what page & I now have about 40 html pages but hopefully it will produce a good project :)

here is the first photo in the sequence that gives an indication to what an interactive space actually is ( click on it to make it bigger):


When you hover over the link for example in this one it is "welcome to our house" a hotspot comes up showing what to do - it says here click here to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment