Tuesday 18 January 2011

Entrance & Cart For Haunted House..

Now I have decided on a theme for my animation I need to think of the extras such as music I will use, entrance, cart and props.

Signs at the entrance usually say "Ride not recommended for the faint of heart," "Turn back now," and "Not responsible for dying.

Most of these rides have some sort of cart that seats two or three
individuals and moves along a predefined track. The motion and speed of thecart is not particularly fast but filled with quick, jerky turns. As the cart turns, the riders view props and scenes that are intended to elicit a shriek or scream.

Ideas for my cart:


I did like the pumpkin cart idea for the theme which I have now decided on however it will be really hard to make on 3dsmax so I may have to keep to a simple square cart with space for one child. I also like the idea of a sweet which will go with the trick or treat title. The sign entering the haunted house will say "Enter If You Dare.."

Entrance:

No comments:

Post a Comment