Wednesday 26 January 2011

Assignment Number 2..

The deadline for this isn't until 27th may but i'm going to start it now & hopefully find stuff that will help me produce it.

Title: I am choosing my Pathway because…?

Background: Towards the end of Term Three you will be expected to choose from one of the following pathways as your course of study throughout Level Two.

Those pathways are:
Moving Image Pathway
Interactive Media Pathway
Virtual Environments Pathway


Task: Produce a visual essay that outlines and describes your pathway choice for Level Two. This explanation and description is your thesis.

Your essay should identify and discuss three pathway practitioners.
One of these practitioners must have been identified on the Multimedia
Field trip. You need to make the relevance of these practitioners to
your thesis explicit. Remember your task in identifying; describing and
examining the work of these practitioners is to reflect on your own
work and your pathway choice.

Why have you chosen these practitioners to discuss above all others?
Pay particular reference to particular concepts or ideas that these
practitioners or their work espouses.

I'm unsure what pathway I am yet to choose, either film or interactive! Hopefully over the next few months when I have the task for each one I will be able to decide :)

No comments:

Post a Comment