Tuesday 30 November 2010

Filming For Le 1 Shot ( & Having Frostbite )

Today we did the final filming for the one shot video. To be honest it didn't go very well... The snow was really heavy and the visability of camera was really poor, so we had to keep stopping and starting the film due to snow. It was ABSOUTELY FREEZING & I did moan abit too much how cold I was haa. I did have the idea of maybe filming indoors but the studio had to be booked so that was no good :(

We made 3 attempts of the film & are uploading it onto premier pro on thursday so we can see then what the best one is & hopefully edit. We did keep to the brief in which we only used zoom once.

Elliot was the birthday boy in which he came on during the "spy" scene of the drop off to meet Lee who gave him a brown envolope. Elliot suspiciously opens this to which it is a birthday card & me and Amanda come on to the scene with party hats, presents, etc. I think it only lasts around 45 seconds & I think we could have made it a fair bit better if it wasn't for the snow :(

Here is the unedited version of our one shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment