Monday 1 November 2010

Poorly :(

I have felt so ill this week :( which meant I couldn't go out at all for halloweeeen! :( I have however looked on the NOW at the context powerpoints on colour & light which covers topics such as the rainbow refracts white light with a prism, colour wheel, electromagnetic spectrum, primary colours, hue, tint, tone, shade & saturation. I also had a look at the powerpoint on assignment vs learning outcomes which is more to do with doing tasks in the seminar tomorrow about the essay.

I have once again tried to download 3dsmax for another 12 hours with no luck so I am going to read the tutorials on it on the NOW although it is aimed for 2009 software hopefully it will help me a bit as looking at a few people's blogs they all understand it pretty well! :(

Also got all the books I ordered that were on the list of books that we need. Flicked through them & don't really understand a word of them haa :(

No comments:

Post a Comment