Friday 5 November 2010

Essay Underway..

Or so I thought haa.

Been researching into the essay a fair bit today and came on here to blog about it but just saw Sam's comment on my previous post:

"you didnt get that "checklist" task on tuesday did you? apparently meant to use your own process as example too to pass criteria!"

I missed tuesdays seminar unfortunately due to my 12th driving test where I was failed again. Brilliant. Anyway... I found lots of examples for the essay today but now after that comment I assume i'm suppose to use some of my own examples from work i've done?!

We don't have next weeks context seminar so will meet up with Sam & catch up on her notes from last week & hopefully she can help :)

Off to see the fireworks now, beautifulllllll

1 comment:

  1. haha you hope i can help, im not that sure but from what i remember it seems like we need to evidence how we are familiar with the process or something. im gonna have to rewrite what ive done, wahh.

    ReplyDelete