Wednesday 1 December 2010

Update On Assignment & Presentation

I am so so happy these are the last few days and then we have time off for christmas, also enjoyed opening my 4 advent calenders this morning :)

I finallly finished my first draft of the context 1 essay :D I sent it to Jools earlier & he gave me some feedback which i'm then going to do tomorrow so it's all done :D

I have a plan set out for how to do my presentation I just need to do it! So after my essay tomorrow i'm going to start on my presentation and finish it off over the weekend. I'm presenting to Simon & Andrew which i'm pretty happy about , plussssss i'm basing the presentation on my interactive space which is what they both taught :)

Now off to catch up on the apprentice & be up nice and early for a long trip to uni in the snow


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment