Monday 29 October 2012

Logo & Tagline


“The current logo represents our core technology where an integrated-circuit chip (yellow) is embedded within the fibres of a yarn (light blue).”
This logo does nothing for ATRG. There is nothing to show who they are and to sell themselves. They need re branding, starting with a new logo and we have been told to create a tag line so I am looking at potentially incorporating this in with the logo.

The tagline I have gone with is ATRG creating the clothes for tomorrow. I did intially have ATRG electronic clothes for the electrical world but Shaun said it sounds like its for PC world or comet & after saying it over I agree.

Logo ideas..something basic but effective is what I want. Had the idea of the text being like a needle a thread..some images for inspiration.












No comments:

Post a Comment