Tuesday 16 October 2012

ATRG Brief

From the 3 briefs on the client ATRG project I gathered
brief 1 = future, what will become of ATRG?
brief 2 = present, the facilities & staff expertise
brief 3 = past, achievements, products, key participants.
I have chosen Interactive Brief 2 - Where We Are. This was my first initial project to go with when first reading the brief and after more time and tutorial time on this project, have decided I am still going to do this one. The audience must have: a sense of the facilities on offer, strong sense of the expertise, staff and student produced as a result of this ATRG facility. Be left with the lasting impression of the ATRG and it’s Facebook, Twitter and website details. Be in a strong position to remember the tag line I have created for the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment