Friday 12 October 2012

Context 3 Idea..

For my start up factory idea : I intend to start a company that enables schools to access my website to view videos of reformed young offenders who have served their prison sentence and who talk about the effect crime has had on their lives and act as an educational lesson as to why young adults should consider the life choices they make carefully; for instance drugs, gangs and shop lifting are common temptations facing the generation growing up in the 21st century. It will support education, self improvement and self actualisation through real life experience. I go on holiday on Weds for a week so need to submit this on Tues so need to start cracking on with it asap. Hope my idea has a good concept & plenty of research into current ideas will help me to write it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment