Monday 6 May 2013

Fifth & Final Artefact

FINALLY on my last artefact, over the weekend I was showing my client how to update her site I made for my client project, changing images and events etc when she asked if I could help in anyway to promote it which gave me the idea for my 5th artefact. We both live in the same village and I work in the village co op so we decided to ask people within the village to either visit the website or use the leaflet and to then simply let us know when we come back the next day what they preferred to look at for a new opening business - the leaflet or website and they would get a free cupcake. We gave people both the Claire's Cakes flyer as well as the link to the website. www.clairebears-cakes.co.uk People were told to either look at both and say what they found more informative for what the product was and pricing or just do what they would normally when looking up a business. We also gave them a small questionnaire to help me with my artefact:

Age
Sex
Prefer leaflet or website
Why?

Later on today we are going to go back around the houses we visited and gather the results and I have also asked customers over the weekend to bring their results back in for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment