Thursday 14 April 2011

Wireframes

Here are two wireframe designs for my portfolio, both very simple with a slight different layout of the navigation links:




My reasoning for these designs is; both may look simple layouts but i'm hoping with images, backgrounds and text it will improve the look. I don't want to design anything too complicated that I have to follow as I will end up getting frustrated,I feel if i start with something simple I can always change it once I get more advanced. My navigation links will be a small italic font or I may change this all together and add big swirly font! I am unsure of typography yet. I want a background image & then a box with the information in in the middle of this page. Colour theme will be the same throughout the portfolio & I also now need to design a logo for the left hand corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment