Sunday 6 February 2011

Animation Update..

Tuesday is my last seminar on animation haunted house. I have planned my cart - pumpkin shape although is hard to design on 3dsmax so may have to keep the basic square cart I have, Could perhaps have a sweet cart to go with the "trick or treat" theme. I have made a basic cart on 3dsmax which animates by moving along my track attached with a light & camera.

The scare scenes are a pumpkin in which the cart goes through his mouth on the track - his mouth moving up and down. A room with witches and sound effect of a cackle. The last scene is a graveyard in which arms come up from the grave. I need to do all these on tuesday which I am slightly worried about as it will be so complicated & I stuggle to draw a box on the software let a lone a pumpkin.

Will be pretty happy when animation is overrrrrrrr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment