Tuesday 22 March 2011

Visual Essay

Over the last few weeks I have been concentrating on planning my visual essay. I know roughly what i'm doing & have begun creating the structure.

I am intending to choose the interactive pathway so am creating my essay in Dreamweaver. I feel this is a good way of showing my interest, enthusiasm and knowledge in the subject but through the project itself will also show where I want to be and how I want to improve.

My 3 practitioners will be the design company Un.Titled, which are a very good web and graphic designers. I know of them through the college i went to before joining NTU. One of their designers used to go to the same college as me and had designed the art and design prospectus for NTU from 2009. The other is Andrew Warwick from Warwicka, a local designer who has been submitted for many awards and worked with many high profile clients. The final is the company called Seismik who have once again been submitted for many awards and worked for many high profile clients, my personal favourite being the website for the small but eccentric shop called Le Chien Et Moi. Other references are Green sheep designer, JDR, Bubble and Kebler.

No comments:

Post a Comment