Saturday 27 April 2013

Focus Group - Artefact 4

Questions for the focus group, I'm aware that being in a group will allow the participants to talk freely about what I ask which may lead to other questions, so mine may not keep to the structure I plan but I will have a fantastic insight to their views on the matter of how they feel - "local business have reacted to the opportunities of digital media"

Participants
female student aged 21
male student aged 19
mum of 2, part time job, aged 36
dad of 1, full time job, aged 43
female, retired, aged 86
male, part time job, aged 65

I can get a good insight on all generations.

I need to relate the questions to everyone in the focus group, for them to be able to open up and provide opinions within the group.

"I'm here for my university looking into the public consumers/customers of local businesses and how you think they have reacted to the opportunities of digital media"

- Do you all use services and products provided by your local businesses? e.g hairdressers, health and beauty, food, pets, electrics
- Are you regular customers or do you like to try somewhere new
- How do find out about new businesses?
- How do you recommend a business to a family or friend?
- For businesses you use regularly do you follow them on twitter & Facebook
- Do you prefer to look at a website for information or a leaflet/poster?
- Do you think technology growing rapidly means businesses have to adapt to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment