Friday 16 November 2012

Everythinggggg So Far

hate third year

context 3 I hate, i'm not creative, my images aren't great but hope my rationale to back them up is goooood.

research project is good, question on how have local businesses reacted to opportunities of digital media. I've had a few interviews with a few businesses which has helped my research to get a good insight into it. the few books i've read have helped me understand and good few quotes to reference. my lit review is done, so is intro, half of abstract, background to research and now onto discussion which is the big part & taking foreverrrr to write up

client project, keep changing my ideas and layout and looks nothing like I first intially thought it would when doing the presentation for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment